THE MALAYSIAN TECHNICAL COOPERATION PROGRAMME (MTCP)
• The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) was established in 1980 as Malaysia’s commitment to South-South Cooperation through the sharing of Malaysia’s development experiences and expertise with other developing countries.
• The objectives of the MTCP are:
1. To share experience with other developing countries;
2. To strengthen bilateral ties with developing countries;
3. To encourage and promote South-South Cooperation; and
4. To encourage and promote technical cooperation within developing countries.
• The MTCP Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian government and is dedicated to international students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country. The duration of the award is between 24 to 36 months for Master’s Degree Programme.
• The MTCP Scholarship is open to eligible candidates from developing countries. The online application system will be made available from 23rd May 2023 until 30th June 2023.
• Click Here to MTCP Online Application System